Protein 45-46% min
Moisture 8% Max
Fat 7% Min
Fiber 7 % Min
Total Ash 6.0% Max
Sand Silica 2.0% Max
Urease Activity 0.1 to 0.2
Organic Soyabean Meal-Soymeal (FOOD & FEED GRADE)
We cultivate the Organic NON-GMO Soybean through the clusters of group of farmers, who are contractually associated with us. The farming yields from all these farms are Organic Certified by the renowned authorized agencies. Moreover, a time to time inspection is carried out by our field officers ensure that the desired quality of the yield is obtained as per the stipulated organic farming norms. After harvesting, the produce is brought to our manufacturing unit, which is also Organic certified, for cleaning (mechanical and Hand Picking Separation as well.)
The cleaned Organic Soy seeds are subsequently crushed and processed to convert into Soyabean meal. Although the output is full fat Soyabean Meal, further extraction of oil is conducted to match the buyers requirements. The oil extraction process is through EX-Press and without any chemical, ensuring the Organic nature of the Soyabean meal and the extracted oil intact. Our in-house R&D and QC team ensures that the quality norms are adhered at every stage of production. Moreover the quality checks and certifications are also conducted by the reputed external GAFTA approved laboratories with respect to the physical, nutritional, chemical & microbial parameters.
Post production, the products are systematically packed and loaded in containers/transport till it reaches to the end users.
Our Organic soybean meal is being used as livestock / poultry / cattle feed raw material. We ensure that the Soybean meals are free from insects, visible / invisible fungus infestation and from any sort of musty odour. These organic Soymeal are very rich source of protein and therefore can be applicable as protein supplement too.
Benefit of Organic NON-GMO Soy Meal
- Energy and Protein in one ingredient.
- Eliminates the need to add fat in poultry and dairy cattle feeds.
- Replaces soybean meal in poultry, dairy and beef cattle feeds.
- Our unique cooking system breaks cell walls in soybeans, increases protein, fat digestion efficiency, modifies complex carbohydrates, reduces viscosity in the intestine and decreases weight droppings.
- Our unique process increases the percentage of Rumen Bypass Protein for ruminants.
- Contains only 6-7% moisture and contains Tocopherol and Lecithin, important for protection from oxidation and increasing fat digestibility.
– 25, 50 kg. Weight P.P Bag or as per requirement of customer.
– 1 MT Big Bag
– Bulk packing in full liner bags
Shelf life: 1 Year from the date of manufacturing
Protein 45-46% min